Fidelity Account View
If you have not used the NEW account view, a quick new User Registration is required.
Below is a "Getting Started" guide, however, please feel free to call us if you need assistance.
We are pleased to let you know that Fidelity has enhanced its website, Fidelity.com, to help make it easy for you to monitor all your Fidelity accounts through this single, secure site.
You'll have access virtually 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to:
- Account aggregation so you can view all your account balances, holdings and transactions, including those our firm manages and views
- Investor alerts about account transactions and balances
- Online delivery of account statements and trade confirmations to help save you time and stay organized.
1. Getting Started: Log In
If you are new to Fidelity.com, click Log In from the top menu bar, then go to New User Registration and follow the prompts. You’ll need to enter your Social Security number, account number, date of birth, and ZIP code to complete your online registration (It's quite similar to establishing an online bank log-in for the first time).
2. View and Monitor Your Accounts Online
Once you have gone through the New User Registration, to securely view your balances, holdings, and transactions on all your Fidelity accounts, simply log in:
- Enter your Social Security Number or Customer ID (a unique identifier)
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Click Login